FABRICS - STANDING OUT FROM THE COMPETITION
The quality of the fabrics we use make Diamond Designs Uniforms stand out from our competitors.
Diamond Designs Uniforms is an international supplier of salon wear and spa uniforms and can distribute worldwide. We use exclusive performance fabrics to ensure your uniforms are long-lasting, look great, are easy to care for and are appropriate for the job.
Natura – All black + white uniforms in the diamond collection are made in this luxury French performance fabric.
- Natura is a breathable polyester which transfers odours away from the body making it ideal for beauty + spa therapy.
- Exceptionally comfortable with a soft handle
- It has unrivalled colour retention and keeps its shape wash after wash.
- We are the only company in Ireland and the UK to offer this fabric to beauty professionals.
Linen Look - elegant, beautiful, durable.
All purple, moss green, brown, beige and grey uniforms in the diamond collection are made in our luxury linen look fabric.
- This fabric has been designed specifically for the beauty industry.
- It has all the pros of linen and none of the cons.
- It has a natural look and texture.
- The lightweight fabric is ideal for the humid Spa environment.
- It does not crease while wearing.
- A highly durable, high performance fabric.
Cotton Collection – Cool , Soft, Comfortable.
Combed Cotton – 2nd Life Fabric: Available in black, white + purple
- 100% Combed Cotton on the skin for optimum comfort of the wearer.
- The inside is a jersey for softness on the skin.
- 100% Natura on the outside for long lasting colour fastness.
- Non shiny aspect and vivid aspect.
- Recycled Fabric and Natural – 2nd life.
3 for 2 Collection
Bi-Stretch Fabric – Available in black, purple + pink
- 97% Polyester, 3% Elastane.
- Soft drape + Lightweight with stretch
- Easy care, colour fast designed to cope with repeated washing.
Polycotton Fabric – available in white, navy, sky blue, metro blue, blue stripe
- 65% Cotton/ 35% Polyester.
- The blend is designed to afford the advantages of both the cotton and polyester fibres into one fabric.
- Breathable and tear-resistant.
- Comfortable – offers soft handle after washing.